Friday, November 19, 2010

Robot wants to go to Mars as our retirement plan

Robot is genuinely excited about a report on the Colbert Report - which he understands might be satire -about people over the age of 60, colonizing Mars. He has always been interested in going into Outer Space. I would be interested if it was anything like "Lost in Space!" He wants to "Terraform" Mars in habitual space with post-reproductive people, or something like that. Conversely, I am really giddy about the next Royal Wedding! I am Irish and naturally disgusted by the British but I am a fan of fashion and spectacle. The British royalty do whatever the hell they want so the wedding will be on a Tuesday at 4:00p.m. (EST). I have plenty of vacation time so this won't be a problem for me.

I don't want to go to space. I don't even like to fly domestic. This is Robot's dream. But if I make it to senior citizenship, and I am hurtling toward death anyway, I would go to Mars.

No comments:

Post a Comment