Saturday, December 10, 2011

Phuket, I'm a little down




Uh oh, winter is nigh. I am feeling restless and angry and self destructive again. The only thing that makes any sense to me right now is to go to Thailand, get a painful and badly drawn tiger tattoo, then completely devote myself to Muay Thai, the "Art of Eight Limbs," and kick someone in the throat.

"We have had gladness in welcoming everyone who has interest in Muay Thai training in Thailand camp.  Therefore, we have had confidence in Muay Thai as fight art in standing style being the best in the world because it has had using fist, foot, elbow and locking and hitting with the knee. We have had experience in teaching to foreigner such as England, Sweden, blah, blah, America, Canada, etc."

Perfect.  I have gladness and have had confidence that this fighting art, standing style, is right for me. One month (with air conditioning) is ฿900 Baht or $256 American. I've got the vacation time and the ฿900 Baht...Phuket, I'm doin' it.

No comments:

Post a Comment